M4SD Family Connections
|« Back to calendar||« Previous Event | Next Event »|
CPARC, 71 Ashland Avenue, Carlisle (map)
How the System Works…the PA Waiting List Initiative for High School Graduates
- Did your son/daughter graduate in 2011-2012 or
- will your son/daughter graduate from High School in 2013?
- Do you know about the PA Waiting List Initiative?
- Are you prepared and have you done the proper planning?
Join M4SD for an informal question and answer discussion on:
- The Waiting List Initiative
- Why register for ID Services
- What is a PUNS Form and why you need it
- The difference in the two ID Waivers -(PFDS/Consolidated)
- Why is the ISP (Individual Support Plan) important
- What are Service Definitions and how do they affect you
- Participant Directed Services (what is it and is it for you)
- Planning for Life After High School- Work Incentives
Register: Carol O'Hara, 717-249-2611
A Family Connection is an informal question and answer discussion with Mentors.