Work Incentives and Ticket to Work
|« Back to calendar||« Previous Event | Next Event »|
Hampton Inn, 140 Via Bella, Williamsport, PA 17701 (map)
Mentors for Self Determination presents a training
How will work affect your disability benefits?
What does "Ticket to Work" really mean?
If you are a person with a disability, a family member of a person with a disability or a self-advocate who...
- receives Social Security Disability Insurance (SSDI) and/or Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
- uses Medical Assistance for your healthcare insurance
- and is thinking about returning to or maintaining employment
This training will:
- provide facts about employment and people with disabilities
- talk about cash benefits and healthcare benefits when you are working
- explain the basics about Work Incentives and Ticket to Work
- introduce resources for people with disabilities who are interested in working
Registration is required.
Contact: Debbie Leasure
Email: [email protected]